Join us on June 18th!
What: $5 Intro to Agility
When: June 18th and June 19th
45 min – choose from Saturday at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, or 1pm or Sunday at 10am, 11am, 12pm or 1pm.
What: FREE Grand Opening Party!
When: Saturday, June 18th, 2022
Zoom Room Torrance (click to learn more about Zoom Room)
18521 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90504
$5 Agility Classes
To celebrate our Grand Opening, on Saturday and Sunday morning we are offering a few Intro to Agility classes for only $5 (single classes are normally $55!) Space is extremely limited, so if you’d like to sign up for an agility class, click below to choose a time and purchase. Two humans per dog allowed inside our training gym (but there’s plenty of room for others to watch from the lobby!). Take advantage of special offers only available during the Grand Opening weekend. Our amazing pet photographer will also be on hand to snap some great photos of you and your dog! Click here to purchase and reserve your dog’s spot.
Grand Opening Party
Bring your dog, your family and come celebrate the Grand Opening of our newest SoCal Zoom Room! The festivities during the party are free for everyone to enjoy, but RSVP to receive a special gift bag with treats from our friends at Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar, Wild Meadow Farm and Real Meal. In addition, Zoom Room will donate $10 to Canine Companions for everyone who RSVPs and attends. Click here to RSVP for the party.
You’ll be able to:
- Check out our indoor dog training facility and meet our great staff
- Take advantage of special offers available only during the Grand Opening weekend
- Get a FREE caricature of your dog!
- Take home FREE photos of you and your best friend!
- Snap hilarious pics of your dog trying our Bobbing for Hot Dogs challenge!
- Learn some new TRICKS with our trainers!
- Decorate and take home our freshly baked doggy donuts (kids love this one!)
- Enjoy delicious food, treats (for humans!) and cold beverages!
A word about Covid-19 safety – While restrictions have eased and everyone is feeling more comfortable, we still want to be cautious and will be following the current CDC guidelines.
Leave a comment