Join us on October 22nd, 2022
What: $5 Intro to Agility Classes
When: October 22nd and October 23rd
Saturday: 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, or 1pm
Sunday: 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, or 1pm
What: FREE Grand Opening Party!
When: Saturday, October 22nd, 2022. 4pm-6pm.
Zoom Room (click to learn more about Zoom Room)
2010 Hancock St Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92110
$5 Agility Classes
Throughout the morning on Saturday and Sunday we are offering Intro to Agility classes for only $5. Space is extremely limited, so if you’d like to sign up for an agility class, click below to choose a time and purchase. Two humans per dog allowed inside our training gym (but there’s plenty of room for others to watch from the lobby!). Take advantage of special offers only available during the Grand Opening weekend. Click here to purchase and reserve your dogs spot.
Grand Opening Party
Bring your dog and come celebrate the Grand Opening of our newest Zoom Room. The festivities during the party are free for everyone to enjoy, however those who RSVP will receive a special gift. In addition, Zoom Room will donate $10 to https://labsandmore.org for everyone who RSVPs and attends. Click here to RSVP for the party.
You’ll be able to:
- Check out our indoor dog training facility, and meet our awesome staff.
- Dress up your dog in their best Halloween costume for our awesome Costume Contest! Winners will be announced at 5:30pm and will have an awesome prize!
- Get your morning buzz going from one of our favorite small business San Diego coffee vendor.
- Take advantage of special offers available only during the Grand Opening weekend.
- Snap hilarious pics of your dog trying our Bobbing for Hot Dogs challenge.
- Get a silly and one-of-a-kind caricature from an amazing San Diego local artist!
- Decorate and take home our freshly baked doggy donuts (kids love this one!).
- Pizza and cold beverages will be served.
- Raffle for a Zoom Room Gift basket on Saturday.
A word about Covid-19 safety – While restrictions have eased and everyone is feeling more comfortable, we still want to be cautious and will be following the current CDC guidelines. Masks will be optional but encouraged.