Congratulations on purchasing a Groupon for the Zoom Room!
Here are the simple steps you’ll need to take to redeem your Groupon.
- At the very bottom of this page, click “Create an Account”. Note: if this Groupon is also good for existing clients who have not visited in over six months and you already have an account with us, please do not create a new account – just swing by with your voucher or give us a call so we can put the Groupon credits on your account.
- This will take you to a new page. Then continue on to create an account for your dog. If you have more than one dog, you’ll be able to add them all to your account, but please remember that your Groupon can only be used once per household – not one per dog.
- Once your account is created you can either swing by in person to show us your Groupon voucher, either printed from your email or on your mobile device – or you can simply give us a call with this information. You can find the address and phone number of your nearest Zoom Room on our Locations page. If you call and we’re busy with other callers, simply leave a message with your dog’s name and your last name and a good phone number to reach you. We’ll get right back to you!
- Once we speak with you, we’ll add credits to your dog’s account for the Groupon Deal you purchased. You will then be able to go online to make a reservation for the service of your choice, or we can do it for you over the phone or in person.
- Before you come in for your first session, remember to send us your dog’s current vaccination records. You will have received a confirmation email with instructions on how to fax or upload your dog’s records. Need help? No problem. Just give us a call, and we’ll be happy to call your vet for you to get the records.
- If you called, please remember to bring in your printed Groupon voucher (or the Groupon visible on your mobile app) on the day you come in for your first session with us.
- We hope you and your dog will enjoy your time at the Zoom Room! Please tell your friends!
We look forward to meeting you and your dog!