Dog Safety Information – COVID-19
Our top priority at Zoom Room is the health and well being of our clients and staff. At this time we believe the benefits of allowing clients and their dogs to exercise and train in a controlled environment with a small number of people is valuable and therefore we are continuing to remain in operation.
We are doing so by maintaining our regular health & safety practices plus additional ones which you can read about below.
We will continue to evaluate on a daily basis, and we will here provide any updates or changes to our policies and operations as the situation continues to evolve.
Human & Dog Safety Measures
During the current COVID-19 crisis, we wanted to take a moment to remind you of the practices and protocols we have always had in place:
- We use hospital-grade germicide on all surfaces
- We require everyone to provide written proof of their dog’s current vaccination status
- We offer small group classes
- Only two staff members are present in addition to clients in class
- We use the “six foot rule” to maintain distance between clients
- We always have hand sanitizer available, mounted on our cleaning stations
Additional Safety Precautions for Coronavirus
While the above safety and sanitary procedures have always been in effect, due to the coronavirus situation we are also now including the following additional practices:
- Specific focus is being given to disinfecting door handles, light switches, gates and other “touch points” around the store throughout the day.
- Please stay home if you’re ill or believe you may have been exposed
- Any client who is ill or believes they may have been exposed should please contact us. We will cancel classes for you at no charge and will provide an extension on any services so that you can use them as soon as it’s safe for you to do so.
- If you need to cancel a visit, we would ask that you please notify us 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment so we can plan accordingly. But there will be no penalties for any cancellations.
- Please follow CDC guidelines regarding hand washing, physical greetings, self-isolation, etc.
- According to the CDC, there have been no reports of pets or other animials becoming sick with COVID-19.
For those of you who are working from home and starting to experience cabin fever, please join us at the Zoom Room for exercise, play, learning and diversion.
We are here to work with you, in any way we can, to make your experience as stress free and enjoyable as always.
Please contact us if you have any questions at all.