Take me with you!
Does you dog look forlornly at you as you leave to go out for dinner? Need somewhere to go before/after class at the Zoom Room? Beautiful fall evenings are in sight, so take advantage of these dog-friendly restaurant patios and let Fido come along!
Clients often ask us where they can go nearby with their pooches. Here are a few places, though many restaurants will allow dogs if you ask them!
(Thanks to our Facebook fans for contributing!)
The benefits of taking your dog with you wherever possible can be tantamount. Use it as an opportunity to get socialization to all sorts of people for your puppy or shy dog. Practice stays and polite greetings for any dog. Yes, your first few excursions may not be particularly restful, but like everything in your dog’s life, practice makes perfect!
- Red Robin (Toringdon Market)
- Brigs Restaurant (Toringdon Market)
- Buona Vita (Toringdon Market)
- Zeitoni (Toringdon Market)
- Hickory Tavern on Johnston Rd (if patio not full)
- Flying Biscuit (Stonecrest)
- Salsarita’s (Blakeney)
- 18 Asian (Blakeney)
- Villa Antonio (Ballantyne Village)
- Terrace Cafe (Ballantyne Village)
- Duckworth’s (Ballantyne on Conlan Circle)
Elsewhere in Charlotte:
- Sir Edmund Halley’s (Park Rd Shopping Center)
- Angry Ale’s (Montford)
- Moosehead Bar and Grill (Montford)
- Tavern on the Tracks (South End)
- Phat Burrito (South End)
- Philosopher’s Stone (7th St.)
- Kennedy’s (7th St.)
- Jackalope Jack’s (7th St.)
- Brickhouse Tavern (Davidson)
- Boardwalk Billy’s (Matthews)
Looking for puppy socialization? Check out our Puppy Preschool classes:
LEARN ABOUT PUPPY CLASSES
Need help with obedience before venturing out in public with your pooch? We have obedience classes:
LEARN ABOUT OBEDIENCE CLASSES
Have a Shy Dog? We can help!
LEARN ABOUT SHY DOG CLASSES