Join us on April 23rd and 24th
Grand Opening Events Almost Full! Only a few spots remain for the classes and parties. Can’t get in? Take advantage of our 20% off sale NOW! Use promo code: GO20 at checkout. (Services only – products must be purchased in-store. Sale ends at midnight on 4/24/22.)
What: $5 Intro to Agility Classes
When: April 23rd and 24th
Choose from Saturday at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm or 1pm or Sunday at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm or 1pm.
– Each class is 45 minutes long
What: FREE Grand Opening Party
When: Saturday, April 23rd, 2021
Zoom Room Savannah (click to learn more about Zoom Room)
11 Gateway Blvd. S, Suite 15
Savannah, GA 31419
$5 Agility Classes
Throughout the morning on Saturday and Sunday we are offering a few Intro to Agility classes for only $5. Space is extremely limited, so if you’d like to sign up for an agility class, click below to choose a time and purchase. Two humans per dog allowed inside our training gym (but there’s plenty of room for others to watch from the lobby!). Take advantage of special offers only available during the Grand Opening weekend. Click here to purchase and reserve your dog’s spot.
Grand Opening Party
Bring your dog and come celebrate the Grand Opening of our newest Zoom Room. The festivities during the party are free for everyone to enjoy, however those who RSVP will receive a special gift. In addition, Zoom Room will donate $10 to Humane Society for Greater Savannah for everyone who RSVPs and attends. Click here to RSVP for the party.
You’ll be able to:
- Check out our indoor dog training facility and meet our great staff
- Take advantage of special offers available only during the Grand Opening weekend
- Take home free photos of you and your best friend from our photo booth
- Snap hilarious pics of your dog trying our Bobbing for Hot Dogs challenge
- Enjoy music and entertainment
- Decorate and take home our freshly baked doggy donuts (kids love this one!)
- Food and cold beverages will be served
- Get your favorite flavor of Kona Ice
A word about Covid-19 safety – While restrictions have eased and everyone is feeling more comfortable, we still want to be cautious and will be following the current CDC guidelines.