Join us on October 8th
What: $5 Intro to Agility Classes
When: October 8th and October 9th
45 min – choose from Saturday at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm or 1pm or Sunday at 11am, 12pm, 1 pm or 2pm.
What: FREE Grand Opening Party
When: Saturday, October 8, 2022
Zoom Room Berkley (click to learn more about Zoom Room)
2642 W 11 Mile Rd
Berkley, MI 48072
$5 Agility Classes
Throughout the morning on Saturday and Sunday we are offering a few Intro to Agility classes for only $5. Space is extremely limited, so if you’d like to sign up for an agility class, click below to choose a time and purchase. Two humans per dog allowed inside our training gym (but there’s plenty of room for others to watch from the lobby!). Take advantage of special offers only available during the Grand Opening weekend. Click here to purchase and reserve your dog’s spot.
Grand Opening Party
Bring your dog and come celebrate the Grand Opening of our newest Zoom Room. The festivities during the party are free for everyone to enjoy, however you need to RSVP because Zoom Room will donate $10 to Michigan Humane and Oakland County Animal Shelter and Pet Adoption Center for everyone who RSVPs and attends. Click here to RSVP for the party.
You’ll be able to:
- Check out our indoor dog training facility and meet our great staff
- Take advantage of special offers available only during the Grand Opening weekend
- Take home free photos of you and your best friend from our Sidekick Images Photo Booth
- Snap hilarious pics of your dog trying our Bobbing for Hot Dogs challenge
- Enjoy homemade cookies for you and your dog from Mother Hive Bakery
- Enjoy delicious sandwiches from Olga’s Kitchen and pizza from Cottage Inn Pizza
- Decorate and take home our freshly baked doggy donuts (kids love this one!)
- Enjoy Ice Cream, Popcorn, and Cold Beverages
- Participate in Games, raffles, giveaways, and more!
A word about Covid-19 safety – While restrictions have eased and everyone is feeling more comfortable, we still want to be cautious and will be following the current CDC guidelines.